Welcome!

Welcome to my blog on just about everything!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Lighthouse

I promise this will be my last post on cakes. Yesterday, Mike came walking into the room and having just read my blog asked me,"Juliet's birthday cake was in the shape of a party hat? I thought it was a lighthouse! I told everyone at the party that it was a lighthouse!" Well, if that doesn't just add insult to injury! A lighthouse!!! Why would I do a lighthouse for a two year old?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word, Nicolette, I am CRACKING up!!! That is so funny! I'm sorry your cake didn't turned out as planned. I had no idea about this contest with the cakes...I guess I haven't been in the mommy world long enough. I think I'll stick with the old "ignorance is bliss", pretend I never heard, and make an ice cream cake for Allie's birthday in September! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! a lighthouse! typical guy - he has no idea the hours spent planning, fretting and preparing...! do post some pictures!

    ReplyDelete