Welcome!

Welcome to my blog on just about everything!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

2 Comic Books and a DVD

Father's Day came and went. A rather obvious statement, I suppose, but I had to start this post somewhere! Anyway, I had the difficult job of buying something for my husband. I think the day before Father's Day I asked Mike if he wanted anything in particular for Father's Day. "Well," he said to me, "What's the money limit?" (Obviously, I'm the one who holds the purse strings). "Not as much as you'd like," I replied. Here is the problem: if an item is relatively inexpensive, Mike will go out and buy it. If it's too expensive, he simply won't buy it (I hope!). So when I asked him what he wanted, not a solitary idea was offered as a possibility to me. What to do? 2 comic books and a Beverly Hillbillies dvd later, and I was set. Very thoughtful, wouldn't you say?

1 comment:

  1. poor mike! and that after that delicious chair he bought you for mother's day (at least that's what i remember he bought?) i got hendrik an electric drill - to help him successfuly complete his honey-do list naturally! :) and a cute bib saying daddy is the best along with a book: I love you Daddy. Not bad, eh? much better than yours, (nose in the air with a feeling of superiority here ;-)

    ReplyDelete