Welcome!

Welcome to my blog on just about everything!

Friday, June 18, 2010

On Blogging

Would you believe it? The other day I thought I was done with blogging (and here I am onto my third post of the day!) Not one original thought popped into my head. I had nothing to write about. Practicalities filled my mind: bills, house cleaning, and cooking - I had no room in my head for anything else. Who had time to write? And I didn't even want to write about anything. I had a day where I didn't spend time thinking! Plus, I received my first slightly negative comment about one of my posts and I always knew that when I received it (it would only be a matter of time), I would want to quit, right off the bat. But my wise hubby said that if you are going to give opinions about a variety of topics both personal and not-so-personal, you should be able to handle an opinion that differs from your own. Secondly, you should be open to changing your opinion. And so, when the muse strikes, I will continue blogging.

2 comments:

  1. YES!!! you better continue blogging! I love each and every one of your blog posts and laugh over them all, even if I might not always comment. Keep up the gardenin and berry pickin Niccy, you're making me proud! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep on blogging Nic! I love the way you write and your honesty makes me laugh out loud! I feel like I've had a conversation with you after I read your blog. Its great! :o) Oh, and by the way, I've noticed I have a bit of a problem with an excessive use of exclamation points too!!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete