Welcome!

Welcome to my blog on just about everything!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Utter Nonsense

Am I the only one who falls for those stupid little marriage tests that they have posted on the MSN home page or on any other so called news home page? Honestly, they are the dumbest wastes of time, and yet I ALWAYS read them! Today's was titled: "How your marriage measures up," and of course I HAD to read it and see how my marriage supposedly "measured up." I think I've read them all: "Ten ways to see if your marriage rocks" or "Is he really that into you?" or any other number of ridiculous titles that without fail, hook me. Pathetic, huh? But on the other hand, it bolsters my pride when I pass with flying colors, and really, isn't that why I read them in the first place? Please tell me I'm not the only one reading such utter nonsense.

4 comments:

  1. i do the same thing Nic! except I don't click on the marriage ones :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read all the ones about relationships and breakups and all that fun, juicy stuff ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Nic,

    Us guys are not interested in these things. Why should you read that you seem to fail according to those tests? I just ask Sam and she'll tell if our marriage still "rocks" or else is "rolling" in a wrong direction ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make me laugh, Hendrik. I'll try to keep your advice in mind...
    nic

    ReplyDelete