Welcome!
Welcome to my blog on just about everything!
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Kids Keep you Humble!
When we were down in Florida, Juliet started something new. Usually she is a pretty amiable girl - the key word here being "usually". While we were in Florida, this all stopped. Little old ladies with dandelion hair would come up to her (this was, after all, Florida, where old people thrive), smile at her and make some comment about how cute she was. Juliet's response? She would squint her eyes, scowl, and say "No!" very emphatically and rudely. She would have such a mean look on her face! I would turn red, offer some lame excuse and hustle her out of there. So that's one example of being kept humble. I have more, but I'll save them for another day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Nic! Love your blog! I know what you mean... our usually friendly Allie sometimes does things like that and like you, I usually have some lame excuse about not having a very long nap or her teeth or something along those lines. Thankfully most people don't take it personally! ;o)
ReplyDeletethanks. it is nice to know that i'm not the only one going through this. it makes me laugh the kind of excuses we come up with...
ReplyDelete