Welcome!
Welcome to my blog on just about everything!
Friday, March 26, 2010
An Exciting Opportunity Coming Your Way!!!
Well, what do you think? I'm thinking about writing a book. Since I have such varied knowledge on relationships, marriage, and all of that good stuff, I thought I'd better start putting my knowledge to use. Irene is going to co-author it with me. She has a very keen interest on the subject of modesty, and she would like to write that chapter. Irene will provide all of the idealistic ramblings while I will provide a good dose of reality. Now all I need are a few case studies of various people's marriages. I'm going to need some examples of good and bad marriages. So if you would like to be a part of this exciting project, let me know. Just let me know if you marriage falls into the "good" or "bad" category. Think of what a service you'll be doing to others! I just need a title for my book. I was thinking of "When Two Hotheads Marry."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh nic...i'm laughing histerically right now!! you said before you're drowning in marriage books...here too. but i'd be more than glad to add your book to my collection. of course we'd like to volunteer ourselves for a case study. our marriage falls into the better than the best category, with never a hot, angry word, ceaseless appreciation for the other, and always ready for caring and loving words, caresses and a listening ear. lol. let me volunteer for: when all else fails, try the silent treatment chapter. ;)
ReplyDeletelol! love it!
ReplyDeletehey san, maybe you could write the chapter on intimacy. i need someone who won't blush at the mention of a word (like me).
ReplyDeleteahahaha i love you for discussing this with me first!! looks like i'm going to be famous, this book is sure to be a bestseller what with me co-authoring it. when i'm down in 2 weeks nic we'll have to get started
ReplyDeletegreat idea! since we've been married over 20 yrs i guess we fit into the 'old hat' (or old fart) category! how about a 'used to be a NIGHTMARE and now it's amazing' chapter? ;)
ReplyDelete