Welcome!
Welcome to my blog on just about everything!
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Caution, Endorsement Coming Up!
When I feel down about politics (which seems to be quite often lately) I listen to conservative talk show hosts. If you are a talk show junkie, listen to Michael Medved on 970 from 3:00-6:00. He is much better than Sean Hannity who also has a show during the same time slot. Listening to Hannity day in and day out gets terribly tedious. He says the same thing over and over and it seems the world will end if such and such a bill isn't stopped, or if Pelosi isn't stopped, etc. Honestly, listening to Hannity can really give you a serious case of the blues. Medved, on the other hand, does not only discuss politics. I actually learned a thing or two about economics...ME! I kid you not. (And yes, I am getting big bucks for promoting Medved - Can't you see the dollar signs in my eyes?) By the way, if you haven't signed any petitions against health care, you can do so now on Medved's website. There. Now I've really done it. I've let my own politics enter my blog. Oh well. I break all the rules and do what I want. And by the way, if I stepped on your toes by criticizing Hannity, feel free to comment and I will send an apology, post haste. (Whatever post haste, means - it sounds cool, though.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i agree about sean. what bugs me the most is how he and his guests always talk over each other!! as if i don't have enough voices in my head ;) glad to find a fellow politic junkie...i only know the shallow stuff but i really enjoy it. oh yea, try laura ingraham...she's hilarious. you can't get her around here anymore but she's on xm from 9-12 on america right (channel 166), and i subscribe to her website and i think you can for about $5/month to try it out.
ReplyDeletep.s. keep blogging-it's one of my favorites!!