Welcome!

Welcome to my blog on just about everything!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Post about the Need for Courage when Addressing Controversial Topics....

I've been reading other people's blogs lately, and am amazed at the courage of people to talk and give opinions on just about any subject under the sun. Let me see, there's birth control, child rearing, natural vs. medicated births, how to be happily married, how to stay happily married, what to do if there is no romantic spark, intimacy, etc, etc. See, I worry a little too much what people will think of me. ( I am very grateful that no one can see what blogs I have visited! They might see that I visited a blog four times in one day! And then they might rightfully conclude that I've been puttering around on the computer instead of cleaning my house! At least, I think you can't tell who has visited your blog. So far, with regards to followers of my blog, I have ZERO according to the little tab on my blog page. Not that I care. I think my blog is more for me than for others. I might flatter myself and say that my blog really is to enlighten the world, but ha, that is pure condecension.) Anyway, Mrs. "What Will People Think Of Me" (me) married Mr. "Who Cares What People Think!" (Mike), so there may be some hope for me that some day I will venture forth an opinion on a controversial topic. I've been doing a lot of thinking on the subject of music lately (oh, horrors, not drums and the like) and perhaps I will collect my thoughts and give an opinion at some point. (I know you are all holding your breath).

3 comments:

  1. Well I'm interested on what you have to say about music. And other "controversial" topics too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm adding you to my blog list because a) I love your blog and b) II think you're hilarious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm now your first follower...though, hmm..I would prefer not to be called a follower. Ya know? I've never been a good follower. ;) Anyway,I enjoy reading, glad I came across you from someone else's blog. I don't know if you got our email...if you don't have plans tonight let me know.

    ReplyDelete