Welcome!

Welcome to my blog on just about everything!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Huggies vs. Pampers, Joanne and her man, and the End of all Controversial Subjects

That's it, folks. The last blog was my last attempt at tackling a so called "controversial" subject. It ain't happenin' again. I tried to fall asleep the other night and all I could think about was "I didn't really cover this angle, and I'm not sure about that statement I made..." So, let's move right a long and talk about Huggies vs. Pampers. Which is better??????? Come on, ladies, I'm sure we can start a rousing discussion on the topic. And any men that take a peek at my blog will delete me in a second!
Well, Joanne and Wowser are coming down tomorrow so perhaps I will tempt you all with a picture of them.... P.S. Mike, how many dots (ellipses) am I supposed to use at the end of a sentence?
Tootles.

1 comment:

  1. I DEFINITELY prefer Huggies over Pampers. Seeing that Huggies use the latest technology in combining a slim, thin design with highly absorbent polymers that wick away moisture quickly and effectively... plus the cotton-feel stretch elastic around the legs doesn't irritate Tommy's chubby little legs. Did you know that the latest Huggies diapers are actually "medicated" - ie: they are thinly lined with agents to prevent diaper rash. Ingenious!!

    ReplyDelete