Welcome!

Welcome to my blog on just about everything!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Decorating





Recently I started decorating again. Our bedroom had been the last room to complete, and after awhile I got used to it looking the way it did - incomplete. I had a little urge to make it a little more attractive and so here are some results. The dressers as well as the headboard are Grandpop and Grandma Driesse's old set. They are much better quality than the stuff we had bought. The color scheme for the room is brown and blue-green. Maybe those colors are going out, but hey, I like them and sometimes you have to say who cares what is "in" or "out". I wasn't too sure about the brown wall at first (I thought it was too light), but now I am warming up to it.

2 comments:

  1. Niccy,

    I love it! I remember you complaining about how your bedroom was no great shakes! I'm all into decorating now too. I can't wait to have all of you guys visit someday.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey piccy,

    Very cute! My house is fairly completely decorated, but now to keep it clean so that is actually looks decorated . . .

    ReplyDelete