Welcome!
Welcome to my blog on just about everything!
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Backpedaling, Again.
I wrote not too long ago against books that try to find an answer for every gray area out there. I think I wrote a little too strongly because it is good to try to do things as biblically as possible, and reading different people's opinions based on God's Word is a healthy thing to do for a Christian. Better a person wanting to learn than a person with their head stuck in the sand, right? I suppose my frustration stems from people who get stuck on a particular subject and never deviate from it. That's all. So, take me with a grain of salt whenever you read me. Now, no more of these topics 'cause I always seem to have to backpedal! (There's this thing called, "Thinking Things Through Before You Post", and I lack it).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
we all do it...unfortunately :(
ReplyDeletehey girl...would you stop backpeddaling and start writing? it's always better to be going forward than not moving at all :) i miss your regular posts!
ReplyDelete