Welcome!
Welcome to my blog on just about everything!
Friday, July 9, 2010
Sewing
Well, folks, I just whipped up a pair of curtains for our playroom in under an hour! I am so excited! I didn't follow any pattern in particular - just measured a little and hoped for the best. Doing little projects along these lines always fills me with immense satisfaction. I don't think I will let my sister and mom look too closely at my "masterpiece," (they will see a number of...interesting techniques) but considering I haven't sewed in a long time, I'm quite proud of myself. Now that I've got the sewing bug, maybe I will tackle some pillows for my livingroom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ever use a hot glue gun? makes amazing curtains...and tablecloths...and runners~just sayin' ;)
ReplyDeleteDor said...
ReplyDeleteCurtains and blankets (anything that you don't have to wear!) are the best sewing going -- short, sweet, and satisfying!