Welcome!

Welcome to my blog on just about everything!

Friday, July 2, 2010

Blog Talk

You know that blog you read almost every day? The one that gets you so mad and annoyed? I have a simple solution for you! Stop reading it! Novel thought, isn't it? Okay, so I'm being a little sharp here, but I had to have a conversation with myself when I first entered the blogoshere world. I loved looking at people's blogs and getting inspired to do crafts and I also enjoyed being challenged by what I read. But there was this one blog that always irritated me when I read it. So after awhile, I had a talk with myself. It was either: 1. Simply stop reading the blog or 2. Change my attitude and be more kindhearted and generous. Having a critical attitude ruins a lot of things, doesn't it? Sometimes there may be reason to be critical but I think one's goal should be in ALL things (not just in reading blogs) to be generous of others, even when you disagree. That's my goal, anyway. And I am always secretly nervous that there is someone out there thinking, "Who does this miss-muff think she is anyway, spouting opinions, left, right and center!!!" It's just little ole' me, sitting behind my computer, writing about things that pop into my head.... So in other words, if you regularly become irritated by my blog, simply delete me. I won't mind (and I'll never know)!

No comments:

Post a Comment