Welcome!
Welcome to my blog on just about everything!
Friday, April 23, 2010
Itchy Fingers
I think Juliet is carrying on the impatient streak that I have. Today I bought her her very first Thomas the Tank Engine train with a simple set of tracks that take the train around in a small circle. I planned on saving them for her birthday, but she saw me put the train set into my cart at Walmart, so that ended that idea for she instantly wanted to hold it. As I drove home, all I heard was a little girl repeating over and over, "Open, Open." Once home, I opened the box and set it up for a very excited little girl. I put Thomas on the track, turned him on, and let him race around the track. Every time Thomas came to Jules side of the table, she simply could not resist "helping Thomas along" with her little itchy hands. This resulted, without fail, in dislodging him off the track and having me put him back on. This happened again and again... I suppose in her mind, he needed her help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment