Welcome!

Welcome to my blog on just about everything!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Dishes in the Sink

Well, I just spent a lovely two days down at the shore at my in-laws place. It improved my disposition amazingly. And, believe it or not, when I came home, the house looked okay. Is there anything worse than going on vacation and leaving the house a mess? I remember on one of our vacations I left dirty dishes on the counter. I thought about them more than once while on vacation - how lame is that? And then to come home and see that Mike's aunt (who was watering our plants while we were gone) had GONE AND WASHED THEM FOR ME! But I haven't come to expect that every time I go on vacation and now I TRY to leave the house in a semi-presentable state. In fact that is why I am sitting at the computer right now instead of racing around the house trying to make it presentable. There is nothing worse than coming home slightly tired from the drive to see an upside down house. You are guaranteed to yell at the kids and grumble at your husband. But not today! I arrived home and it's looking not too bad. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment