Welcome!
Welcome to my blog on just about everything!
Friday, December 16, 2011
Changes
The other night I went Christmas shopping. Like a good and frugal Dutch wife, I had received a coupon to JCPenny, and who am I to not use a coupon??? Especially when you only had to spend ten dollars in order to get ten dollars off! I don't ignore those types of deals. Anyway, so I meandered over to the toddler department only to find that I no longer was in the right department. Jules no longer fits 3T clothes, so I had to find out where the next size up was located. After some searching, I found it. It actually made me a little sad... It was time to admit that my baby really wasn't a baby anymore and there was no more shopping in the infant section. Life keeps on moving whether I like it or not!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i know! it hit me when my kids no longer fit into gap kids...i shopped there for over 15 years and then it was all over. sad, sad, sad!!!!!
ReplyDelete