Welcome!

Welcome to my blog on just about everything!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Jules in Church

As some of you know, Mike and I have been trying to get Juliet to sit in church with us during the service. It makes for...interesting services. I have to say, Mike has better success than I do. If he is the only one in church sitting with her he can get Juliet to last throughout the service. I think it has something to do with the look in his eye he can get if she's "acting up." Me, well, I ain't quite as successful. Usually I end up leaving half way through the service and sit in one of the cry rooms with her. Juliet wised up on that one last Sunday, for it was only me sitting with her in church and after making it through the "long" prayer, she whispered loudly: "Mom! I'm naughty! Take me to the 'little' church!" Apparently it is a little more fun to sit in the cry room than in church!

1 comment: