Welcome!
Welcome to my blog on just about everything!
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Inspirationed-Out
I'm getting inspirationed-out! Whatever in the world do I mean? Well, I was just on facebook and came across, let's see, five wise, thought-provoking comments in just a few minutes of scrolling. So, if you asked me now what new "inspirational" quote I read, I probably couldn't tell you because I no longer remember. Ever get that feeling? Now, by no means stop posting thought-provoking expressions or proverbs.... I do the same thing! But when I'm on the computer, I find that I just breeze through them and don't really appreciate the significance or wisdom of a particular idea. Know what I mean? It's like I'm in my computer-mode; I want what I want as FAST as possible. Any thinking involved only delays my immediate gratification. I think I will stick to Bible reading in the morning and at night for real INSPIRATIONAL words.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment