Welcome!
Welcome to my blog on just about everything!
Friday, September 24, 2010
Kitchen Floors and Pizza
Does anyone else have a mental block when it comes to making dinner on Friday night? I do. It's 5:30 on a Friday afternoon and I don't know what I'm going to make. However, there are three slices of pizza in the fridge, and it just might be one of those days... I rarely actually make dinner on Friday. For some reason, it's perfectly fine to cook any other time in the week, but by Friday, I'M DONE! Other news in my not-so-dramatic life? We had a leak under our sink in the kitchen and the water seeped under our wood floor in our kitchen and it has...readjusted the floor somewhat. There now is a small hill right next to the kitchen table. When Jules saw the "hill" this morning, she delightedly proclaimed: "It's a mountain!" and proceeded to push her trains up and down it. I just heard a large "crack" in the kitchen and I'm scared to look. Me thinks Mike isn't going to be so pleased when he gets home....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I must agree with the Friday suppers... usually I'm asking Chris if we can have Subway or McDonalds. It's a bad habit to get into but so much easier then thinking of something to make last minute!
ReplyDeleteI usually don't have that problem, because I mostly plan all my meals in advance, including an easy meal for Friday / Saturday. Eating out here is astronomical, but a pizza is delishhh :)
ReplyDeleteHills in floors...oh dear! Let's hope you don't sprain your ankles over it wearing one of your flashy high heeled shoes!