The other day I decided to take a nap (this is becoming more common). Often around two o'clock, sleepiness hits me and I crash on the couch for a half hour or so. Anyway, as I lay on the couch, I heard the china cabinet door in our dining room being slowly opened.
Hmm, I drowsily thought,
is this worth investigating?
What in the world is Juliet doing now? "Don't worry, Mom, I'm making a surprise for you!" came Juliet's cheerful voice from the room. Well, okay. Being too sleepy to argue, I fell asleep to the sound of delicate dishes clattering as they were being removed from the cabinet... ZZZZ... When I woke up some time later, there was the kitchen table set with the best china tea cups, the china teapot, and a glass plate with two types of cookies on it. It was a surprise tea party!!! Here are the pictures:
A proud Jules!
...and nothing broke!!!!
this is ADORABLE!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweetheart!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love it! Way to go Jules... to dream up this surprise tea party :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute! What a girl :)
ReplyDelete