Welcome!
Welcome to my blog on just about everything!
Monday, June 18, 2012
Father's Day
Yesterday was Father's Day, and being a firm believer in man-made holidays, Valentine's Day included, Jules and I went out and bought a gift for Mike and gave him a card. Thinking that the whole gift should really be from Juliet, I had her tell me what she wanted me to write in the card. I got such a kick out of it! Here is her message, verbatim:
Dad, I love you. Somebody always loves you more than the whole world. The Lord God does. 8 9 10 11 12. Dad's birthday is coming soon. Everyone loves Dad. Goodnight. Love from Jules.
I think I will hold onto this card....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Precious! Definitely hold onto the card! Both you and her will get a kick out of it later!
ReplyDeleteOh, and firm believer of man-made holidays? Said tongue in cheek I think?!
That is SO precious! What a doll
ReplyDeleteThat is SO cute! You have quite the creative girl!
ReplyDelete