Welcome!

Welcome to my blog on just about everything!

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Christmas Cards

Here are a two family pictures we had done this past autumn.  One of them made it to my Christmas card this year, but just in case you missed it, here's the picture.  I think I make the same mistake every year of not printing enough Christmas cards.  Then as we get closer and closer to Christmas and I keep receiving cards in the mail, ACK! I realize I've only one card left!!!  Then it's off to dig around in my card box to look for some blank Christmas cards.  Come on, I'm not the only one who does that, right?  All I know is, next year I have to print more than 55 cards!


2 comments:

  1. The pictures are adorable! Henry is such a cutie pie!!!! Such loveable chubby cheeks :) He's definitely gained a lot of weight since I saw him this summer. We had the same thing with cards...until I set up an excel sheet with all my addresses. (And then I star the ones I received a card from, and the unstarred people don't get a card next year - just kidding!~
    ~Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute shot of the kids! That's one you have to stick in a frame and not bother every updating :)

    ReplyDelete