Welcome!

Welcome to my blog on just about everything!

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Make a Wish Trip - Day 3

Day 3 - Magic Kingdom
Well, I've been extremely lax about posting lately, but what with Juliet's birthday, a mini-vacation to Lancaster and other going ons, I've been busy!  Plus, lately I've been feeling so SLOW and BIG and UNCOMFORTABLE being pregnant (and I've still two months to go!).  Seriously, by the time night rolls around, my back is sore and all I want to do is rest.  Anyway, here was Day 3 of Juliet's Make a Wish trip.  We spent this day at the Magic Kingdom (not my cup of tea, but to Juliet it was great!).  Here are a few pics:
   Juliet on one of the rides.  Juliet wanted to wear one of her "princess" dresses, so that day we walked around the park with an all pink princess!

 Waiting with Aunt Mandy to ride on a roller coaster.  Suffice it to say, I was very glad I had a good excuse to not go on any rides - being pregnant!  Hurray!  I am so not a ride person (other than the good ole' ferris wheel).
 Here are the gals, exhausted (well, I was, anyway), after a long day of walking and rides.
 But what better than going out to a restaurant to revive our sagging spirits?  Here we are at the Rose and Crown, in Epcot.  I had the best fish and chips ever, at my mother-in-laws recommendation.  YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment