Here are some pictures:
Bethesda Pool - no angels here, though!
Jules, Aunty Bubs, Me
Jules and Mike - this was by a pond where they had remote-controlled sailboats! Very cool!
Jules loves having Aunty Bean down!
Juliet on the Alice in Wonderland statute
A monument in the little park Jules played on - I loved the inscriptions on it.
Something I frequently need to remind myself of!
And...the love of my life!
So, I've been having this mental argument with myself on the pros and cons of having family live far away. Pros? When family comes and visits, we go out and do SOMETHING! Whether it is shopping, hiking, visiting historical monuments, going to parks, etc., it is great fun to go out and do stuff together. And since they usually stick around for a few days, there is time for long discussions about everything under the sun. Cons? Well, that's obvious, of course. It would be nice to pop in and visit whenever one feels like it. So, I'll count my blessings and thank God for the times when family comes down!
p.s. time to get working on some of that housework...
No comments:
Post a Comment