Welcome!
Welcome to my blog on just about everything!
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Bike riding
Lately after dinner Jules and I go for a bike ride. It's become one of my favorite things to do at night. Well, to be more precise, Jules goes for a bike ride and I walk behind her (she bikes so slowly it works out quite well). If I happen to walk in front of her she starts to hoot and holler because then I "am winning." It's all about winning these days and even if we aren't having a race, little Jules believes she ought to be first. Honestly, how I manage to have any patience with the child is beyond me. Last night we were following our neighbor and his dog when his dog saw a tree and decided to take a leak. Jules was intrigued. In a loud voice: "What's he doing, Mom? Why is his leg up like that?" "He's peeing, Jules." Silence. "You mean out of his tail?" "No, not out of his tail, Jules! Out of his, you know... Oh, look, Jules, a nice path for you to bike on. Let's go over there!" And off we go, whizzing down the path...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Out of his tail?" haha, what a hoot little Jules is...I love reading what she says!
ReplyDelete