Welcome!

Welcome to my blog on just about everything!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Cleaning Tip #2

Well, here comes cleaning tip #2. I just read a dear friend's blog from Holland and I wrote to her that I almost didn't dare publish my cleaning tip because you will see what type of cleaner I can be. (I most certainly have picked up some American habits with regards to cleaning). For last second cleaning (say before the company steps in the door), I use a baby wipe to do a few quick swipes in the bathroom. When done, FLUSH the whole thing down the toilet and it only took you, say, twenty seconds! I do regularly clean my bathroom the REAL way (whatever way that is), but by the next day, who can tell? Honestly, I like a clean home, but I am always amazed at how quickly it becomes a mess. And I don't want to spend my entire life cleaning. Don't look at my windows too closely, please.

1 comment:

  1. I tried it...and it worked! A normal (dry) cloth doesn't give the shine that a baby wipe does. Now to avoid using the baby wipe method too often....!

    ReplyDelete